Yellow/Ochre Agate Desk Clock | Made to Order | Choose your Slice
O R D E R I N G
▪ Select yellow/ochre/sunset agate slice shown in photos
▪ Select time marker option
▪ Clock will be made as specified
▪ Photo sent upon completion
Each clock is made to order. Please allow 3-5 business days for production time.
D E T A I L S
▪ Yellow/Ochre Brazilian agate slice, 5"-6" in size
▪ Sturdy powder coated gold metallic metal base
▪ Brass modern style hands
▪ Optional gold dash markers
▪ Quiet Seiko mechanism
▪ Dust as needed
Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
B A S E D I M E N S I O N S
5-1/4" wide by 5-1/2" high by 2-3/4" deep
O T H E R D E T A I L S
▪ Clocks are shipped USPS First Class by default, unless weight dictates Priority Mail
▪ Tracking and insurance included
▪ Instruction card included for clock set-up
▪ This is an Original Mod North & Co. Design
N E W S
▪ We are excited to announce our partnership with Anthropologie beginning this February 2020!!! They will be carrying our ORIGINAL Agate Desk Clock ™!!
Handcrafted from the Oconomowoc, WI-based studio Mod North & Co, each agate clock is designed and made by artist Jessica Cortes, thus offering a completely unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Each clock is made to order using best in class materials sourced from Brazil and components from the US. Drawing on her design background, Jessica, implements many of the approaches for creating a well-designed space to designing her pieces. Extra thought and care goes into how the agate slab sits on the powder coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She constructs the timepiece with the quietest mechanism around and gorgeous brass and gold accents. Each clock is a little work of art! We all need to get the time, so why not have an elegant statement piece that will last for generations.
A B O U T MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer, Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. brings together well-made, unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. She is a mother to five young children living with her husband in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.