Thirteen Umber Agate Garlands
Modern meets Bohemian vibes for this large wall hanging featuring thirteen agate garlands. Featuring tonal varieties of golds, ochres, taupe, creams, grays, mochas and browns with each agate slice features unique bands of chalcedony and quartz. Place this statement quality hanging above your bed or above your front entry console table. Mock-ups photos provided plus final photos upon completion prior to shipment.
- Measures 38" at longest point by approximately 60" wide when hung on the wall with appropriate spacing
- Made with 3"-5” Brazilian agate slices
- Leather cording in distressed brown as shown
- Silk tassel accent in your choice of color (photos show #16 for reference)
- Wooden moon-shaped joints
- Care Instructions: Agate slices can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not drop, as agate will break.
* This is for a coordinated grouping of 13 made-to-order Umber agate garlands using both round and elliptical slices for an organic aesthetic.
* Slices will be pulled and assembled at the time of the order. Colors can be swapped out as desired. Mock-up photos and final photos provided.
* Production/processing time is 7 to 10 days, but may be longer depending how many times we go back and forth on the design with revisions etc. We have over 2,000 slices in this size in our studio so a good deal of time is taken to pull slices and lay them out to make sure they coordinate and look cohesive together.
* 25% discount included in pricing for purchasing a 13-garland bundle.
AGATE GARLAND COLLECTION
Created in Jessica Cortes' Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, the Agate Garland from Mod North & Co. adds a unique texture and tone to any wall. Genuine, high-quality stones from Brazil are combined with wood, silk, and leather elements for an exceptionally crafted look. Jessica's background in design is visible in the careful selection of agate slices to create a specific color palette. Every piece is one-of-a-kind making it a great gift or stylish addition to any home.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded in 2016 by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. unites well-crafted, distinct and carefully selected items for the unconventional yet stylish modern boho home. A homeschooling mother to five children, Jessica resides with her husband in Oconomowoc, WI's lake country region.