12" Gray Agate Layered Wall Clock
Add textural delight to your wall space with the mixed media 12-inch Gray Agate Layered Wall Clock. Two pieces of birch wood are layered together for this unique style clock. This ultra modern design features a Brazilian gray & white agate slice mounted onto custom stained Baltic birch wood and finished with brass hardware. This functional art is outfitted with a quiet Seiko mechanism and rear mount hanger.
Looking for the perfect custom gift? Add personalized engraving to your agate clock to commemorate a milestone or celebrate that special person in your life.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Made with authentic 6” Brazilian agate slice
- Baltic birch layered wood clock face backing
- Clock face diameter: 12” inches
- Projection from wall: 1.5” inches
- Quiet Seiko mechanism (battery powered)
- Light gold dash dial markers
- Modern-style brass clock hands
- Hanger style: rear mount (invisible)
- Hanging hardware included
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed
- Optional personalized engraving
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the agate slices sit on their powder-coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her agate clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.