12" Rose Quartz Geometric Wood Wall Clock No. 1
Add a striking focal point to your walls with the Rose Quartz Geometric Wooden Wall Clock. Featuring a radiant starburst backing made from laser-cut Baltic birch wood, this mixed-media wall clock adds an eclectic feel to any room. The hand-stained wooden backing holds a 5” rose quartz stone slab, which is outfitted with a smooth Seiko mechanism to create the ultimate work of functional art. Minimalist brass clock hands, numbered dial markers, and a leather hanging cord add the finishing touches to this signature bohemian timepiece.
Looking for the perfect custom gift? Add personalized engraving to your quartz clock to commemorate a milestone or celebrate that special person in your life.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Made from authentic rose quartz stone (3/8” slab thickness)
- Sturdy powder-coated metallic base
- Quiet Seiko mechanism (battery powered)
- Modern-style brass clock hands
- Optional gold metallic dial markers (see style varieties)
- Dimensions: 12” width x 12” height x 1.5 depth (wall projection)
- Photo sent upon completion
- Shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Tracking and insurance included
- Hanging hardware not included
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed
- Optional personalized engraving
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
QUARTZ CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the quartz slabs sit on their powder-coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.