16" Agate Color Block Clock | No. 5
The Agate Color Block Clock is an exquisite piece of mixed media, featuring a modish 10" x 9" Teal Aqua Brazilian agate slice expertly situated on two-toned Baltic birch wood and detailed with gold clock hands along with dash dial markers. This luxurious, quiet-mechanism clock comes with a rear invisible mount, making it an ideal work of functional art. A tasteful, standout piece sure to elevate any space!
- Measures 16" diameter, 1" projection
- Premium, extra quality Brazilian agate slice
- Color block mixed media wood backing with half stain/half matte paint
- Light gold dash dial markers with inset pattern
- Quiet mechanism (battery powered)
- Modern straight style brass clock hands
- Hanger style: Rear mount
- Hanging hardware included
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed
*Please note this is ready to ship/completed.
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes of Mod North & Co, each of these agate clocks from Oconomowoc, WI is designed using best-in-class materials from Brazil and components from the US. With attention to proportions and orientation of the agate slice, each clock uses the quietest mechanism and modern fittings for a truly unique statement piece. Each one-of-a-kind work of art is an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded in 2016 by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. unites well-crafted, distinct and carefully selected items for the unconventional yet stylish modern boho home. A homeschooling mother to five children, Jessica resides with her husband in Oconomowoc, WI's lake country region.