20" Dark Natural Agate Wall Art Hanging
New to Mod North & Co! Our 20" Dark Natural Agate Wall Art is made with a premium, jumbo Brazilian agate slab that features dark and moody coloring in black, taupe and amber/rust along with an outer perimeter of black banding with natural edge. It contains four drilled holes allowing it to be suspended with a strong gauge bronze metal wire to blend with the hand stained laser cut birch wood mount. Invisible hanger on back to provide a clean aesthetic. This unique agate wall art will bring an eclectic, warm vibe to your home.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Fully completed, ready to ship agate wall art hanging
- Premium extra large Brazilian agate slab: 11" long by 10" wide by 1/4" thick
- Hand stained birch wood mount: 20" diameter by 1/2" thick by 1" wide
- Bronze wire wrap, strong gauge
- Invisible rear mount hanger
- Dimensions: 20" diameter
- Please note that due to monitor differences, actual colors may vary slightly from what appears online.
- Please allow 3 days for processing time before shipping
AGATE WALL HANGING COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate wall hanging in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact position of each agate slice in its sturdy brass ring, and the perfect handpicked fringe colors for a visually balanced aesthetic. Each one-of-a-kind handmade agate x fiber fringe wall hanging is a work of art, making your new statement geode décor item an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.