8" Hexagonal Green Agate + Wood Desk Clock (Limited Edition)
Create a stunning modern focal point on your mantel, shelves, or side tables with the 8” Hexagonal Green Agate + Wood Desk Clock. Featuring a Baltic wood backing, banded green agate slice, and a metallic V-stand, this unique handmade desk clock is functional art at its finest. Brass hands, metallic dial markers, and a quiet Seiko mechanism add ease and elegance to your handmade desk clock. As an instant modern heirloom, this timeless piece lends itself to artful restyling through the years.
Looking for the perfect custom gift? Add personalized engraving to your agate clock to commemorate a milestone or celebrate that special person in your life.
- Original made-to-order Mod North & Co. design
- Baltic birch wood backing hand stained and painted
- Handpicked 5” Brazilian agate slice clock face
- Mounted to gold painted metallic acrylic V-stand
- Optional minimalist gold dial markers
- Brass hands with quiet Seiko mechanism
- Dimensions: 9” height x 8” width x 3” depth
- Wireless battery-powered design
- Photo sent upon completion
- Shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Tracking and insurance included
- Optional personalized engraving
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the agate slices sit on their powder-coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her agate clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.