8" Olive Green Agate + Mudcloth Wall Clock
Add a stunning focal point to your walls with the Olive Green Agate + Mudcloth Wall Clock. This work of functional art features a banded Brazilian agate slice mounted on an eclectic mudcloth fabric backing. Finished with a quiet Seiko mechanism and modern brass clock hands, this handmade piece matches its artful style with elite function. Choose your mounting style and customize your optional dial markers to add your signature touch to this boho modern wall clock.
Looking for the perfect custom gift? Add personalized engraving to your agate clock to commemorate a milestone or celebrate that special person in your life.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Made with authentic olive green Brazilian agate slice
- Clock face diameter: 8” inches
- Projection from wall: 1”-1.5” inches
- Hand-stained Baltic birch wood hoop
- White and black Mudcloth textile backing
- Quiet Seiko mechanism (battery powered)
- Modern-style brass clock hands
- Optional marker styles: Dashes or Numerals
- Hanger styles: Rear mount (invisible) or leather cord
- Photo sent upon completion
- Shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Tracking and insurance included
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed
- Optional personalized engraving
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the agate slices sit on their powder-coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her agate clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.