Agate Mudcloth / Hmong Fabric + Agate Wall Clocks
Bring eclectic vibes into your home design space with the Mudcloth / Hmong Fabric + Agate Wall Clock. Featuring nine different hand-built designs, this collection fuses the beauty of printed textiles with the natural striations of agate stone. Select your unique wall clock according to your preferred mounting style, edge finish, and clock face design. United by their bold printed fabrics and signature agate slice center, these eye-catching modern wall clocks capture the true essence of boho design.
Looking for the perfect custom gift? Add personalized engraving to your agate clock to commemorate a milestone or celebrate that special person in your life.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Made with authentic 6-7” Brazilian agate slices
- Clock face diameter: 8”-12” inches (see photos)
- Projection from wall: 1”-1.5” inches
- Baltic birch wood circle frame
- Mudcloth or hmong textile backing
- Quiet Seiko mechanism (battery powered)
- Modern-style brass clock hands
- Light gold metallic dial markers
- Hanger styles: Rear mount (invisible) or leather cord strap
- Photo sent upon completion
- Shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Tracking and insurance included
- Hanging hardware not included
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed
- Optional personalized engraving
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the agate slices sit on their powder-coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her agate clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.