14" White Quartz Sunburst Wall Clock | No 3
D E T A I L S
▪ Original Agate + Geometric Wood Design circa 2017 by Mod North & Co
▪ White quartz slab, 7"
▪ Baltic birch laser cut wood backing hand stained with custom color, rustic finish
▪ Brass fancy style hands
▪ Light gold time markers
▪ Quiet Seiko mechanism
▪ Dust as needed
D I M E N S I O N S
▪ 14" size
▪ 1-1/2" projection
O T H E R D E T A I L S
▪ Clocks are shipped USPS Priority Mail
▪ Tracking and insurance included
▪ Instruction card included for clock set-up
▪ Examples of past designs shown in photos
▪ This is an Original Mod North & Co. Design
N E W S
▪ We are excited to announce our partnership with Anthropologie beginning this February 2020!!! They will be carrying our ORIGINAL Agate Desk Clock ™!!
Handcrafted from the Oconomowoc, WI-based studio Mod North & Co, each agate wall clock is designed and made by artist Jessica Cortes, thus offering a completely unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Each clock is made to order using best in class materials sourced from Brazil and components from the US. Drawing on her design background, Jessica, implements many of the approaches for creating a well-designed space to designing her pieces. Extra thought and care goes into how the agate slab is positioned on the baltic birch wood backing for a visually appealing aesthetic. She constructs the timepiece with the quietest mechanism around and gorgeous brass and gold accents. Each clock is a little work of art! We all need to get the time, so why not have an elegant statement piece that will last for generations.
A B O U T MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer, Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. brings together well-made, unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. She is a mother to five young children living with her husband in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.