Custom Rainbow Chakra Agate Garland
Bring balance and beauty into your interior spaces with the Rainbow Chakra Agate Garland. Each agate slice represents one of the seven chakras, a Sanskrit word for “wheel,” which are the energy centers in our body. A chakra is like a whirling, vortex-like, powerhouse of energy. Our chakra garlands feature gorgeous agates in amethyst, blue, teal, green, natural yellow, and amber to serve as a focal point for your meditations, yoga sessions, or daily wake-ups. Each agate slice is joined by a wooden moon-shaped connecting piece and finished with your choice of silk tassel.
Looking for different agate slices? Check out our Pre-Made Agate Garlands to find colors and styles suited to your space.
- Original made-to-order Mod North & Co. design
- Crafted with authentic Brazilian agate slices
- Wooden moon-shaped joining pieces
- Choose from 23 silk tassel colors
- Comes with a 5 x 7 information card about the chakras
- Photo sent upon completion
- Shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Tracking and insurance included
- Variable Length: 30-36”
- Hanging hardware not included
- Care Instructions: Agate slices can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not drop, as agate is breakable.
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
AGATE GARLAND COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate garland in the Mod North & Co. collection adds rich natural textures and bold tones to any wall space. The pieces in this collection are made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and assembled in the U.S. with wood, silk, and leather elements. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the way a certain selection of agate slices works together to create the right tonal aesthetic. Each one-of-a-kind agate wall hanging is a little work of art, making them perfect for gifting or personal home styling.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.