Isla Kai Rainbow Agate Garland Wall Hanging
- Note: If you would like the pink/fuchsia slice removed, please let us know in the notes at check out. They can be taken off for a more neutral aesthetic.
Inspired by the tropical, serene beaches of Hawaii, the Isla Kai Agate Garland Wall Hanging will invoke a sense of modern freshness in your space. Featuring tonal varieties of aqua, teal, ochre, amber and fuchsia, each agate slice contains bands of chalcedony, quartz and striations. Each piece is finished with moon-shaped wooden joining accents, a silk tassel, and a leather hanging cord for elegant, functional styling. Place yours in entryways, near bedside spaces, and along accent walls to create a signature nature-inspired look.
Looking for different agate slices? Check out our Custom Agate Garlands to design and build your own custom décor piece.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Made with 3-4” Brazilian agate slices
- Silk tassel accent
- Wooden moon-shaped joints
- Left hanging measures 38" long
- Right hanging measures 36" long
- Hanging hardware not included
- Care Instructions: Agate slices can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not drop, as agate will break.
AGATE GARLAND COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate garland in the Mod North & Co. collection adds rich natural textures and bold tones to any wall space. The pieces in this collection are made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and assembled in the U.S. with wood, silk, and leather elements. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the way a certain selection of agate slices works together to create the right tonal aesthetic. Each one-of-a-kind agate wall hanging is a little work of art, making them perfect for gifting or personal home styling.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.