Minimalist Gray Agate Desk Clock Collection No. 29
Inspired by the smoky textures of the rising morning fog, the Gray Agate Desk Clock Collection No. 29 features unique patterns of chalcedony banding in earthy tones of gray, brown, and black. Each piece is made from authentic Brazilian agate slices, which are outfitted with sleek brass hands, quiet Seiko mechanisms, and a powder-coated metallic base. These minimalist desk clocks are easy to style and re-style on your shelves, mantelpieces, side tables, and other home spaces.
Looking for the perfect custom gift? Add personalized engraving to your agate clock to commemorate a milestone or celebrate that special person in your life.
- Original made-to-order Mod North & Co. design
- Handpicked Brazilian agate slices, 5" - 6" in size
- Agate color families: black, sienna, ochre, amber, gray
- Gold dial markers (varies by item)
- Brass hands with quiet Seiko mechanism
- Sturdy powder-coated gold metallic metal base
- Base Dimensions: 5.25” L x 2.75” W x 5.5” H
- Wireless battery-powered design
- Photo sent upon completion
- Shipped USPS First Class or Priority Mail
- Tracking and insurance included
- Optional personalized engraving
Note: Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece.
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the agate slices sit on their powder-coated base for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her agate clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.