Inspiration for this design was drawn from Nuphar Lake in the Norris Geyser Basin at Yellowstone National Park with it's ethereal qualities. Features a variety of agate slices that contain bands of chalcedony, quartz and striations. Each piece is finished with moon-shaped wooden joining accents, a silk tassel, and a leather hanging cord for elegant, functional styling. Place yours in entryways, near bedside spaces, and along accent walls to create a signature nature-inspired look.
You will receive the exact garland you choose in the dropdown menu! When you change the dropdown menu item, it will change to the photo of the piece it is assigned to. You may have to select one other than "A" before you select "A" to have that photo show up. You also may need to refresh your browser for the photo to change.
- Measures 36" long approximately
- Made with 3-4” Brazilian agate slices
- Silk tassel accent
- Wooden moon-shaped joints
- Hanging hardware not included
- Care Instructions: Agate slices can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not drop, as agate will break.
*Past examples shown for reference.
*This is for one agate garland wall hanging.