CHAKRA Agate Garland Wall Hanging | Made to Order
Bring balance and beauty into your interior spaces with the Chakra Design Agate Garland Wall Hanging. Each agate slice represents one of the seven chakras, a Sanskrit word for “wheel,” which are the energy centers in our body. A chakra is like a whirling, vortex-like, powerhouse of energy. Our chakra garlands feature gorgeous agates in amethyst, blue, teal, green, natural yellow, and shades of amber to serve as a focal point for your meditations, yoga sessions, or daily wake-ups. Each agate slice is joined by a wooden moon-shaped connecting piece and finished with a silk tassel.
* This is for ONE made to order chakra garland.
* We have over 2000 agate slices in our studio so time will be taken to pull and design your chakra garland.
* Production time is 1 week, and may fluctuate throughout the year.
* Past examples shown for reference only.
* Final, staged photo provided prior to shipping
▪ Original Mod North & Co. design
▪ Made with seven premium Brazilian agate slices, 3" to 5" each
▪ Silk tassel accent on end, your choice
▪ Wooden moon-shaped joints
▪ Measures 36-37" long, will vary due to the slice size
▪ Hanging hardware not included
▪ Care Instructions: Agate slices can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not drop, as agate will break.
AGATE GARLAND COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate garland in the Mod North & Co. collection adds rich natural textures and bold tones to any wall space. The pieces in this collection are made-to-order using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and assembled in the U.S. with wood, silk, and leather elements. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the way a certain selection of agate slices works together to create the right tonal aesthetic. Each one-of-a-kind agate wall hanging is a little work of art, making them perfect for gifting or personal home styling.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.