Uma | Chakra Design
Invoking a sense of minimalism this incredible piece is a true work of art. Handmade craftsmanship gives it a museum-like quality – so much so that you’ll want it front and center in any room. A blend of Brazilian agates in the chakra colors/tones, brass wire, silk tassels and walnut wood.
Each agate slice represents one of the seven chakras, a Sanskrit word for “wheel,” which are the energy centers in our body. A chakra is like a whirling, vortex-like, powerhouse of energy.
Our chakra garlands feature gorgeous agates in amethyst, blue, teal, green, natural yellow, and shades of amber to serve as a focal point for your meditations, yoga sessions, or daily wake-ups. Place yours in entryways, near bedside spaces, and along accent walls to create a signature nature-inspired look.
- Measures 36" wide by 36" long (from top center hanger to bottom of tassel) with 1" projection
- Agate pattern is 2/3/4/5/4/3/2
- Made with premium 3" to 4-1/2" Brazilian agate slices
- Silk tassel accent mixed variety
- Brass wire with white oak wood mount
- Double picture hanger hardware or leather cording
- Care Instructions: Agate slices can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not drop, as agates will break.