12" Teal Agate Rainbow Fringe Wall Clock | Limited Edition
Back by popular design!!
This beauty will bring a smile to your face every time you see it! The mixed media 12" Teal Agate Rainbow Fringe Wall Clock features an authentic Brazilian agate slice mounted to our geometric style painted baltic birch wood frame for a unique Bohemian feel. It is finished with a colorful rainbow inspired fringe, silver hands, a quiet Seiko mechanism and rear mount hanger.
- Original Mod North & Co. design
- Made with an authentic Brazilian agate slice
- Geometric style baltic birch wood mount
- Clock face diameter: 12” inches
- Overall dimensions: 29" long by 12" wide
- Projection from wall: 1.5” inches
- Quiet Seiko mechanism (battery powered)
- Modern-style silver clock hands
- Silver dial markers placed at position 12, 3, 6, 9
- Hanger style: rear mount (invisible)
- Care Instructions: Dust as needed
AGATE CLOCK COLLECTION
Handcrafted by artist Jessica Cortes in her Oconomowoc, WI-based studio, each agate clock in the Mod North & Co. collection makes a unique artistic statement fit for eclectic and contemporary interiors. Every piece in the collection is made using quality genuine stone materials sourced from Brazil and clock components made in the U.S. Drawing on her design background, Jessica pays special attention to details like the exact angle at which the agate slices sit on their powder-coated base or wood mount for a visually appealing aesthetic. She then carefully outfits her agate clocks with quiet Seiko mechanisms and gorgeous brass and gold accents for a modern, minimalist finish. Each one-of-a-kind clock is a little work of art, making your new statement timepiece an instant modern heirloom.
ABOUT MOD NORTH & CO.
Founded by interior designer Jessica Cortes, Mod North & Co. delivers unique and thoughtfully curated products for the eclectic modern boho home. Jessica lives with her husband and five children in the lake country area of Oconomowoc, WI.